It’s July. The sun’s out (except for viewers in Scotland, I suspect). And your to-read pile is in need of a boost for the holidays. Well, read on, friend, for I’ve got just the thing for you…
I’ll be honest: Blogmas is draining my energy a bit this week. But on the plus side, all of Christmas is organised. Literally all of it. And to celebrate, I’m taking the evening off to watch the start of the festive Eurovision qualifier season, as Albania kick off their selection and I flood your timelines with hot takes.
Meanwhile, I thought I’d remind you that if you’re struggling for present ideas, why not buy a copy of my book for a friend or treat yourself? You can get it in many ways:
- Amazon as a Kindle ebook or paperback
- Smashwords as an EPUB (and a variety of other non-Kindle formats)
- Barnes & Noble as paperback
- Apple iBooks, though I can’t find a link to it without downloading iTunes and I’d rather saw my own face off
- You can also borrow it on OverDrive, an ebook lending service (not available in the UK yet, sadly – I’ll be poking libraries in the new year though!)
- And finally, you can wander into Blackwell’s South Bridge in Edinburgh, where I’m stocked in the Scottish Writers section. Hurray!
Thank you, lovelies! My writing gin fund will be grateful! And with that, it’s mulled wine and Eurovision time…
Before today’s Blogmas post, some important book news for you. I’m pleased to announce that Hooves Above The Waves will be released on Smashwords this Friday! Rejoice, non-Kindle users, for you can now have murderous kelpies in EPUB form!
And now that you’ve all pre-ordered it to go with your paperback editions, on with the show…